Class A motorhomes are typically enormous, measuring between 25 and 40 feet long, with roomy dinettes, complete bathrooms, and a ton of storage.
They typically have excellent towing capacities and are big enough to accommodate the daily demands of a complete family.
They are built on the same chassis as buses and commercial trucks. Our assessment team thoroughly compared Class A RVs to identify those that excelled in these categories:
1. Living quarters 2. Fuel efficiency 3. standard characteristics 4. customer feedback Now lets see the best class RVs
1. Newmar Kountry Star: Best Overall, 37 or 40 feet in length.
2. Forest River Berkshire: Best For Families, 35 and 40 feet long, with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 32,000 to 37,000 pounds.
3. American Coach American Tradition: Best Build Quality, The GVWR of the camper ranges from 41,000 to 47,000 pounds,
4. Winnebago Vista: Best Value, 28 to 35 feet long, has a GVWR of 18,000 to 22,000 pounds.
5. Entegra Coach Cornerstone: Best For Luxury Living, nearly 45 feet long. Its GVWR is 54,000 pounds.