In this article Let’s take a look at weather Amity University is good for MBA and engineering courses or not and whether it is worth it by looking at all the benefits and drawbacks of amity university in detail
This is the most comprehensive article you can find online on this topic so I would recommend you to bookmark the article and also share the article with your friends to let them know benefits and drawbacks of studying at this university.
So without further ado let’s get started.
Is amity university good for MBA & BTech & worth it?
Overall Amity University which is a private research university in noida is definitely a good option in private engineering and degree colleges in our country because it not only offers great placement and salary but also offers overall development of the students not just in academics but also in life so Amity university is definitely a good option.
Now let’s take a look at benefits and drawbacks of studying in Amity University.
Benefits and drawbacks of amity university
Benefits of amity university
- Recognised and top-It was established by an act of the State Legislature and is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The DST Government recognizes it as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO). In India. It is accredited by NAAC. The NIRF ranking of the university for the year 2019 is 58 and 35 in the University category and Engineering category, respectively.
- Best infrastructure and facilities– air-conditioned amphitheater-style classrooms that make for dynamic and focused discussions, and our libraries house over 1.0 million books, periodicals, national and international journals, CD-ROMs, covering all aspects of academic studies and research. There are residential areas, a medical facility, sports facilities, cafeterias, laboratories, auditoriums, and computer labs at the University.
- Good placements-Amity’s biggest strength is the salary and placements it offers to its students. Amity has a Corporate Resource Center that facilitates excellent placements. alumni work at leading companies such as McKinsey, Ernst & Young, HLL, and Reliance. over 800 students have been placed even one year before graduation. Amity attracts leading companies across various disciplines for campus placements. Even one year before the completion of a technical course, nearly all students are placed
- Great mentorship-Over 1500 CEOs interact at the CEO Dinner Series, CEO Forums, and guest lectures. Every student is mentored by a corporate or alumni member. Amity has organized or partnered with over 300 seminars. Amity is the only institution to have helped invite over 50 leading Gurus like Tom Peters, Kenichi Ohmae, Robert Kaplan, and Ricardo Semler over the last few years.
- Scholarships are there- another benefit of Amity University is that you can get 100% scholarship based upon the merit of the student which means if you score more than 93% of marks in your board exams You will have to pay no money to get admission to this University and if you score around 90% of Marks in your board exams you will get 50% of scholarship which means you will have to pay remaining 50% fees yourself but ultimately you will get scholarship based upon the merit of the student
- Offers various courses-Amity offers 203 courses in total. Amity courses are offered at diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels, You can find courses related to arts humanities engineering medical law business and many more courses in this university, all the courses are intudstry oriented teaching and practical oriented and the courses are frequently updated with chaning industry needs and wants so that students are well equiped and have the skill for the jobs
- Great faculty and professors-4,000 strong faculty led by 11 former Vice Chancellors, former Chairman of UGC and Vice Chairman of AICTE. Leading corporate professionals, as visiting faculty, share rich industry experience.
- Develop overall personality-the emphasis at Amity is not just on making you academically brilliant, but also on developing you as a leader and team player, preparing you for life in the corporate world, Amity has many unique programs like the Military Training Camps which include parasailing, shooting, etc to test your mental and physical stamina. To help you with your personal grooming, programs are held on business etiquette, negotiation skills, and communication. for you to become a team member and leader, you will attend lectures on leadership, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Ranking and reputation of the college-This is one of the top 25 best private engineering colleges and top 10 business scholls in our country
These are all the benefits of Amity University, now let’s take a look at the disadvantages of this university.
Drawbacks of amity university
- Expensive education-one of the main disadvantages with amity university is that it is very expensive in private universities, for example if you want to complete engineering from Amity University then you will have to spend more than 1.5 lakh rupees for every semester and in total you will have to spend at least 15 lakh rupees including all the costs for 4 years of engineering in Amity University
Apart from this there are not many drawbacks of Amity University even though you can find a few like bad curriculum and syllabus which is not specific and industry oriented but let me tell you something that there are more than 4000 private engineering colleges in our country and
no private engineering college is exactly perfect every college has its own pros and cons but when it comes to this university, Amity University is definitely one of the best private universities as compared to the remaining 4000 colleges of engineering because most engineering colleges do not have the licence and do not also offer placements properly so amity university is a good option in private engineering and degree colleges in our country.
These are both advantages and disadvantages of studying in amity university.
With that said let’s end the article.
These are all the things you need to know about Amity University.
Do comment on what are your thoughts about this university and whether it is worth it or not after reading this article in the comment section below.
share the article with your friends and subscribe to my blog to receive notifications regarding whenever I publish a new post in future.
Hey I am Praneeth Kumar, i am a 20 years old blogger, i am doing BA arts degree from a reputable college, i have alot of passion and interest in educating others on various career options and universities available and This exact information is what I share on this Website.